As certified partners of Microsoft we also specialize in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Our team of certified NAV Consultants ensures their continuous support in manufacturing and services verticals, together with several man years of successful ERP implementation. They are also partnered with Microsoft for APAC region to deliver optimum value to our NAV Customers.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed specifically for medium-sized companies like Manufacturing, Trading, Services, Retail & Hospitality, R&D etc.; seeking one solution to help increase productivity without disrupting everyday business operations. It delivers integrated functionality to support solutions for:
- Financial Management (FM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- E-Business (e-Biz)
Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV lets your employees quickly and easily click their way to details on everything from production schedules and inventory levels to sales orders and marketing campaigns, all in one single secure database. Information entered into the database in one application area is simultaneously available for use in other application areas, so you can optimize your business processes and leverage your corporate knowledge.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV runs on Microsoft SQL Server or Database Server. Both database options run on Microsoft Windows Server.
The India Localized version supports Value Added Tax (VAT), Central Sales Tax, Service Tax, Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Depreciation as per Companies Act and the Income Tax Act; with an exhaustive list of Reports, for each of these components, complying fully with Statutory regulations and requirements.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV is right for your business
Microsoft Dynamics NAV can provide your organization with value that extends across your operations and helps you:
Simplify your business with a single solution
- Integrate and centrally store financial, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information.
- Help people accomplish more every day with a familiar, intuitive user experience that works like Microsoft software they already used and provides Role Tailored access to relevant information and tasks.
Make smart decisions
- Simplified access to job-specific information and tasks helps employees view work priorities and access the information they need to make informed, confident decisions; a wide range of analytical and reporting tools can help you gain insight into business performance.
- Quickly set up and customize your system to meet your current business needs, knowing that you can easily adapt to changing demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.