- Reduced TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Adherence to industry best practices and processes
- Domain expertise on-tap
- Round the clock support
- Retention of IT strategy and control by the customer
- Reallocation of existing staff to other strategic assignments
- Right sizing of resources
Broad service offerings are:
- Data Centre Services
- End User Services
- Service Desk
- Network Services
- Managed Security Services
- System Integration Services
- Infrastructure Engineering Services
- Open Source Services
- Data Centre Services:
Ensure that IT is managed effectively and efficiently. IT is made up of different technology elements and it is extremely crucial to identify a partner who can manage complex IT environment seamlessly. Customers are also looking to lower operation costs, increase use of automation, use best of breed tools and processes, provide high application availability and manage service levels. Industry trend shows that most customers have issues related to data growth, system performance and scalability, effective utilization of resources, energy consumption, tracking and handling of assets, migration to new environment and network congestion to name a few.ITTI has an array of offerings precisely to help you overcome these challenges through Next Gen Managed Services. Our datacentre services are designed to help you reduce IT infrastructure & operational costs, achieve higher service and performance levels and manage IT infrastructure efficiently and effectively. Few of them as below.
- Server / OS Management
- Storage and Backup Management
- Hosted Application Management
- Mail server Management
- Identity Access Management
- End User Services:
- Desktop and Application virtualization:
Desktop virtualization (DV) instantly delivers desktops and applications to any device, empowering your mobile end users and increasing business flexibility. If however, DV implementations don’t go as planned they create technical complexities resulting in long deployment cycles and performance problems.ITTI complete desktop and application virtualization offerings can help you eliminate common challenges and enable you to create a more collaborative and mobile workforce by securing and provisioning applications and data in a simple way.
- Service Desk:
IT Service Desk acts a nodal point of communication and connect for all requests and concerns in an enterprise. Users and enterprises face a wide range of challenges including the need for quick service, a single point of accountability and the need to be empowered.
Enterprises level Challenges
- Future Ready – on time and effective solutions.
- Enhanced Productivity – ease of usage and adaptation
- Smarter Systems – through extensive use of automation
- Collaborative Change – communicate and involve users at every
ITTI help organizations to implement, transform and consolidate Service Desk leveraging accelerators and solutions.
- Network Services:
- Fortinet UTM/ FortiAnalyzer implementation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting of complete A and E series switching, routing and Wireless products
- Cisco Network – Implementation and troubleshooting
- Juniper Network – Implementation and troubleshooting
- Network Security Solutions
- Checkpoint Firewall and Sonica wall, Cyberrom and open source UTM solution implementation, Management and troubleshooting
- Managed Security Services:
- Primarily Managed Security Services (MSS) are driven by the need for Cyber security which includes monitoring, vulnerability management, security operations and meeting compliance requirements. The focus of security is evolving from reactive response to proactive investigation and management of advanced threats. This helps in improving the bottom line through securely embracing new technologies, mitigating cyber threats and regulatory compliance while demonstrating business value.
- The varied customer requirements are bringing businesses to move towards specialist MSS partners in order to utilize more competent expertise and ongoing improvements in line with the shifting threat landscape.
- System Integration Services:
The main challenges of the organizations today on their path to growth are complex technologies and a rapidly evolving business environment. Consequently there is a pronounced need to understand the complexities of the IT environment and ensure that the technology is in-line with business objectives. The need to achieve operational excellence irrespective of the organization size while maximizing efficiency to enable technology enabled business transformation is paramount.
- Business continuity planning
- Disaster recovery services
- Enterprise management
- Network integration
- Security infrastructure
- Infrastructure Engineering Services:With the ever growing server footprint, there is also a need to build and scale up systems management. Asset refresh and currency also fuel the need for building and adhering to new environments. Even if we adopt cloud, private or public, organizational policies and standards demand building images that needs customization. Enterprises face challenges around reducing the cycle time of builds, increased standardization of the infrastructure build process, optimizing costs, meeting SLAs, and keeping customer Intellectual property and related information secure and confidential.
- To address these challenges, ITTI has created a solution specific for Infrastructure builds. With our rich experience in infrastructure and pioneers in remote management, we have mastered the art of building servers remotely. Any typical build consists of individual components of Compute, Hypervisors, Storage, Network, Database and Middleware or combinations of it. Our solution approach is to take the existing process, transition into ITTI, then transform to the best in class delivery with automation and tools, in a factory model.
- ITTI delivers a wide range of Infrastructure Engineering services, ranging from:
- Compute Physical
- Compute Virtual
- Quality checks
- Open Source Services:
- Cloud Solution:
ITTI Opensource Cloud solution is a cloud computing solution catering to the enterprise need of hybrid model of cloud computing by leveraging both public and private cloud. The TrueCloud solution differentiators include ability to manage both cloud style and non-cloud style traditional enterprise workloads and ability to leverage one repository of deployment scripts to deploy applications on multiple cloud environments. ITTI has partnerships with all major Open source cloud OEMs such as Redhat, Oracle, Chef etc.
ITTI has successfully migrated production VMWare ESX/Hyper-V instances to Opensource Virtualization solutions using RHEV and SLES in enterprises in a phased manner allowing coexistence of multiple hypervisors. ITTI also has an Opensource solution to manage multiple hypervisors from a single console.