Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in D365 Finance and Operations/AX.
- Ability to work with the Super Users to understand, communicate, interpret customers’ business processes and requirements.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations
- Hands-on Configuration of AX Financials including Project Accounting.
- Imparting training to end-users and handle UAT.
- Experience in GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash and Bank Management, Cost accounting.
- Should be from an Accounting background.
- Should have worked on Inventory management, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash cycle.
- Experience on Ax 2009, AX 2012, or higher versions is mandatory.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in D365 Finance and Operations/AX.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||D365 Finance and Operations/AX|
|Number Of Position||2|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.