Role and Responsibilities:
- Should have worked on Production, Master Planning, Manufacturing Module, BOM preparation, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Product Information Management, Inventory Closing, Shop Floor Management Implementation, Production costing, BOM preparation, Multi-level BOM, Route creation, Gantt Chart, Machine Operations optimization, Process/Discrete/Lean manufacturing.
- Experience in D365 Finance and Operations/AX is a must.
- Ability to work with the Super Users to understand, communicate, interpret customers’ business processes and requirements.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations
- Working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, advise and implement the fix.
- Experience on Ax 2009, AX 2012, or higher versions is mandatory.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in D365 Finance and Operations/AX.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
|Skill Profile||D365 Finance and Operations/AX|
|Number Of Position||2|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.