Role and Responsibilities:
- Business partnering – Requirement gathering, design, test, PGLS & Handover to support team.
- Business partnering – In the areas of OTC, Sales Returns, Consignments.
- Proactively discuss critical issues with other cross-functional consultants for timely Problem analysis.
- Hands-on Experience with SAP interfaces including SXI Monitor & IDOC monitoring.
- Preparation of FS, TCD, and KT documents.
- Unit testing and Integration testing: Perform/coordinate testing, Update test results, Resolve issues.
- Working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, advise and implement the fix.
- SAP SD with 3 to 4 Years of Experience. WM knowledge is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of different types of Sales documents, Delivery documents, Item Categories, and Schedule line categories.
- Understanding and configuration of pricing Procedure determination using condition Technique.
- Expert in integrations with SD to other modules.
- Output determination for sales orders, Delivery, and Billing.
- Experience in Implementations, Rollouts, Upgrades, Production Support.
- Worked on OTC, Returns, Credit/Debit process, Consignment sales.
- Understanding of IDOCs.
- Understanding Shipments.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in SAP SD/WM Development
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
|Skill Profile||SAP SD/WM|
|Number Of Position||1|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it via the form below.