Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in D365 Finance and Operations Implementation and Customization using Extension; Lifecycle Service; AX2012 to D365 Operations Upgrade.
- Ability to develop functional requirements.
- Develop test scenarios and test plans.
- Code/Data Upgrade from 2009 to 2012.
- End to End Implementation on Project Lifecycle starting from requirement gathering to go-live and post support.
- Working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, advise and implement the fix.
- Minimum 3 years experience with AX2012, X++, MorphX, VS, SQL.
- Experience in Data Import/Export Framework; Third-party integration using AIF; Designing and Implementing SSRS Reports; Workflow Configuration.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in D365 Finance and Operations/AX.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||D365 Finance and Operations/AX|
|Number Of Position||4|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it via the form below.