Role and Responsibilities:
- Have Microsoft Dynamics NAV product knowledge
- Worked in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Support projects.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Knowledge in Power BI.
- Knowledge in SSRS Reports.
- Techno-Functional is preferred.
- Working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, advise and implement the fix.
- Experience in NAV2013R2 and above.
- Experience in LS Retail
- Experience in Customisations & RDLC Reports.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||MS Dynamics NAV, LS Retail, MS dynamics NAV 2009, 2013,2016, Business Central, D365|
|Number Of Position||2|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it via the form below.