Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in design, code, test reviews cycles.
- Aid the presales process by lending your SharePoint expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
- Provide leadership in gaining insight on functional and non-functional requirements related to technical delivery of projects.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc
- Provide documentation on all architecture decisions and best practice approaches to architecture design implementation based on communication with project teams.
- Design and development of enterprise applications on the Microsoft platform.
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites, MySite/OneDrive)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)
|Skill Profile||Share point solution Architect|
|Number Of Position||1|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.