Role and Responsibilities:
- Should have through experience working on GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash and Bank Management, Cost accounting.
- Should be from Accounting background. Should have worked on Inventory management, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash cycle. Experience in dynamic 365FO is a must. Ability to work with the Super Users to understand, communicate, interpret customers business processes and requirements.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents. Prepare functional specification for customizations Experience on Ax 2009, AX 2012 or higher versions is mandatory.
- Hands-on Configuration of AX Financials including Project Accounting. Imparting training to end users and handle UAT. Ensures project documents are complete and delivered successfully as per the plan.
- Experience of 4 plus years into Functional role in D365/ AX with knowledge on Customer Interaction, Documentation, Upgradation etc.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||AX/ D365, Functional AX|
|Qualification||B.com/ M.com/ BBA/ MBA|
|Number Of Position||4|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.