Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a flexible business application that helps organizations increase business productivity and drive connections across people, processes and ecosystems via a familiar, intelligent and connected experience.
A fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system that gives enterprise organizations a 360-degree view of their customers across marketing, sales, and customer service.
Built on a highly flexible platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is designed to adapt to your business and scale right along with your growth. Set up for streamlined installation and simplified administration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM targets rapid ROI and offers an attractive total cost of ownership (TCO).
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Achieve a complete customer view that is consistent across the enterprise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Give users a 360-degree view of customers.
- Achieve high user acceptance and productivity.
- Enable application flexibility.
- Accelerate project delivery and ROI.
- Provide availability, performance, scalability.
Services on Microsoft Dynamics
- Implementation & Rollout: Full Life-Cycle implementations & Rollouts.
- Upgrade: Version upgrade (Classic to RTC) and Platform Migrations.
- Support: Maintenance and Production Support, including Helpdesk operations.
- Development & Customization: Application development, Customization, including add-on Module Development, Enhancements, Reports and Interfaces using RDLC & SSRS.
- Integration of Social Networking apps on CRM.