ITTI’s Quality Management System (QMS) has been developed with a view to providing world-class solutions and services to our Customers, around the world.
Our Policies and processes have been appraised at the highest process maturity levels – CMMi Maturity Level 5 – and Certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards.
ITTI’s Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG) and Quality Assurance team are the drivers in our quest for excellence. They constantly implement, monitor and track process improvement initiatives within the Organization.
Proven Project Management techniques, rigorous Quality Assurance processes, Development Standards, Defect Management systems & automated Configuration Management ensures consistency of world-class deliverables.
- Improved efficiency by reducing defect rates leading to on time delivery
- Expect accurate estimates of size, schedule and effort using models developed with historical data
- Savings in cost of rework by early detection of defects
- Better management of risk, resources and cost
Tools used by ITTI Project Teams to ensure delivery of World-class Work products
- Project Schedule Dashboard (Used to Scheduling, Monitoring, Metrics Generation, Task level Predictive Analysis, Listing of Planned Tasks)
- PAL (Knowledge Repository System)
- ZDef (Defect Tracking Tool: used to record, track & analyze defects information)
- Version Control & Configuration Management – Win CVS and VSS