Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop complicated technical solutions using all aspects of SAP ABAP development tools, Web Dynpro.
- Work closely with business analysts and other developers to translate complex business processes into a well-designed user interface.
- Provide technical solutions and alternatives to business requirement based on debugging and troubleshooting SAP standard solutions. Implement technical solutions via different SAP technologies including enhancing SAP standard code.
- Responsible for following company coding standards and SAP coding best practices, ensuring that any code applied to the production systems has been tested ahead of time and will not negatively impact the production system
- Working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Troubleshoot production issues, locate the cause of the issue, advise and implement the fix.
- This is an Onsite Position (Manipal, Karnataka)
- Experience in OOABAP, Web dynpro, BOPF
- Experience in FPM or BOPF is must
- Experience in WEBDYNPRO is must
- Develop RICEFW objects.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in ABAP Development
- Worked in SAP Portal is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||SAP ABAP, WebDynpro|
|Number Of Position||1|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.