Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience on D365 Finance and Operations Implementation and Customization using Extension; Lifecycle Service; AX2012 to D365 Operations Upgrade.
- A minimum of 4+ years Dynamics technical design and development experience (X++, C#, SSRS and BI development).
- Candidates should have participated in a minimum of 1-2 MS full life cycle Dynamics 365 F&O implementations projects in a role of a Developer, Technical consultants Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2, R3 and D365 F&O.
- Experience in upgrading to the latest releases of Dynamics 365 (code and data upgrade) Experience in complex data migration (using DIXF, third party tools and custom development).
- Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols – oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps) Experience in performance optimization (X++ application code, troubleshooting D365 components, AXPerf, LCS Environment.
- Technical Consultant – AX/ D365 with relevant 4 plus years expertise in SSRS Reports, Customization, Debugging.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
|Skill Profile||AX/ D365, Technical AX|
|Qualification||BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech|
|Number Of Position||4|
|Salary||As per the Industry standard|
Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit it via the form below.